This is an amazing salad dressing recipe that was introduced to me by a dear friend. Since finding this recipe I had been looking for ways to increase the greens in my diet, just so I can have the dressing! It is extremely easy to prepare and will last around 2 weeks in the fridge.
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- the juice of one small lemon
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs (my favourite is to use fresh basil)
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender or blend with an immersion blender. Blend until smooth and enjoy over your favourite greens!
This recipe is from the Nourishing Meals Cookbook. Cookbook available at our clinic for $24.95