Looking to increase your greens intake? This is an easy and delicious way to do so. Kids love these too!
- 1 bunch kale
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees
- Remove the kale leaves from the stem and cut them into bit size pieces.
- Wash the kale and thoroughly dry the kale leaves using a salad spinner.
- Place the kale on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sea salt. .
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
*Adapted from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/baked-kale-chips/detail.aspx