By: Dr. Natalie McCulloch ND
For anyone who knows me, you know I love summer and ice cream! I also don’t eat dairy, so I Iove when I come across a recipe that tates like the read deal. I know we are entering into fall, but I am still holding on to what’s left of summer and think this would be a great alternative at thanksgiving with your apple pie. I hope you enjoy this recipe.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 5 bananas
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- a 2″ piece of vanilla bean
- Place the coconut milk in a glass container and put it in the freezer. Peel the bananas and put them in the freezer as well. Freeze for 5-6 hours.
- Remove ingredients from the freezer (run hot water over the coconut milk if needed to losen from container) and place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until creamy.
- Store in a freezer safe container and Enjoy!