Depending on your reason for coming in, the goals of your massage therapy treatments may be to reduce stress, relieve pain, improve physical function or range of motion, increase circulation as well as to develop, maintain or promote well being.
Bellow are just a few examples of conditions that can benefit from massage therapy. Please call our clinic today to book with Annemaire Craigen RMT and start to experience the benefits of massage for yourself.
Some of the benefits of massage therapy include:
- Decreases pain
- Relieves tired and aching muscles
- Reduces tension headaches
- Reduces mental stress
- Improves concentration
- Improves sleep
- Increases lymphatic circulation
Common conditions treated with massage:
- Acute and chronic Pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Chronic stress
- Aches and pains (low back, leg, hip, sciatica, etc)
Osteopathy is a drug free, non-invasive manual therapy with the goal of restoring function to the body. Common techniques utilized include cranial-sacral therapy, muscle energy technique, visceral manipulation, myofascial release and thrust techniques.
Please call our clinic today to book with Zori Galstanian DOF and start to experience the benefits of osteopathy for yourself.
- back and neck pain
- pelvic pain, sciatica
- headache, migraine
- shoulder, elbow pain
- hip, knee pain, ankle sprain
- chronic pain: arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, fibromyalgia
- sport injuries
- whiplash injuries
- posture imbalance
- pregnancy: eliminate pain and discomfort, labor preparation
- children and babies: digestive troubles, infections, colic, feeding issues and more