IV therapies can be safely and effectively used to aid many different health conditions, they include:
With IV therapy, many people feel better, faster. Intravenous Therapy safely and effectively delivers high doses of vitamins and minerals directly into the body’s circulation. This can be especially helpful in chronic and depleted conditions, and in situations where the digestive system is compromised.
What is in a typical IV bag?
IV Therapy typically consists of safe combinations of vitamins, minerals and can be infused in various amounts –completely tailored to the individual’s health needs.
Why not just take a Supplement?
The advantages of administering these agents by intravenous rather than orally is that we don’t have to rely on the digestive tract in order to absorb them. In by-passing the digestive tract as well as the liver we are ensuring enhanced absorption of these substances directly into the tissues and cells of the body, thereby enhancing the therapeutic effect. This allows for concentrations that are not possible through oral supplementation.
- Migraine headaches
- Immune boosting
- General Anti-Aging
- Asthma and Allergies
- B12/Folate deficiency anemias
- Malabsorption and digestive conditions (Ulcerative colitis, chron’s disease, celiac disease, IBS)
- Fertility optimization (enhancing sperm quality, egg quality)
- And much more
Nutrients commonly used in IV treatments include:
- Vitamins: C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12
- Minerals: Magnesium, Calcium, Selenium, Zinc
- Amino Acids (protein)
- Immune Agents: Hydrochloric Acid, Glutathione